Cadweld PlusOne Shot
New Improved Erico One Shot.
- More robust single use ceramic mold which eliminates the need for a graphite mold and handle clamp / frame.
- Primarily for connections to ground rods and 70mm² concentric wires and smaller.
- Improved weld quality. The welding material in several One-Shots has been increased to provide an improvement in the quality of the connection.
- Produces a permanent connection with a low resistance that will not loosen or corrode.
- Improved (flame resistant) grommet with range taking capabilities.
- Available for both 13mm and 15mm plain copper-bonded ground rods.
- Will also fit galvanized ground rods and stainless steel ground rods.
- Easy to use electronic ignition eliminates starting material.
- (PLUSCU control unit is not included). 6 foot cord provides added safety.
- Convenient and extremely portable.
- Installers can be easily trained on the installation & inspection process.
- NEC® compliant
- cULus® Listed
Permanent Exothermic Connections without the Mold
CADWELD PLUS ONE SHOT produces a permanent exothermic connection to a ground rod that will not loosen, corrode or increase in resistance for the life of the installation.
The convenient single-use package makes the connection to the ground rod without a mold or starting material. Thanks to the electronic CADWELD PLUS Control Unit, welds can now be completed up to 6 ft. (1.8 m) away, increasing weld flexibility in hard-to- reach areas.
The refractory ceramic body on the CADWELD PLUS ONE SHOT is more durable than conventional ceramic and resists breaking.
Installation Is Easy!
1. After preparing the ground rod and wire, position the Cadweld Plus One Shot and attach the lead to the control unit.
2. Ignite the Cadweld Plus One Shot with the control unit.
3. After one minute, break off the ceramic crucible. It can also be left in place, if desired.
|GT1141LP||CADWELD PLUS One Shot 16mm² – 13 Ground Rod|
|GT1141QP||CADWELD PLUS One Shot 25mm² – 13 Ground Rod|
|GT1141VP||CADWELD PLUS One Shot 35mm² – 13 Ground Rod|
|GT1142CP||CADWELD PLUS One Shot 50mm² – 13 Ground Rod|
|GT1142GP||CADWELD PLUS One Shot 70mm² – 13 Ground Rod|
|GT1161LP||CADWELD PLUS One Shot 16mm² – 15 Ground Rod|
|GT1161QP||CADWELD PLUS One Shot 25mm² – 15 Ground Rod|
|GT1161VP||CADWELD PLUS One Shot 35mm² – 15 Ground Rod|
|GT1162CP||CADWELD PLUS One Shot 50mm² – 15 Ground Rod|
|GT1162GP||CADWELD PLUS One Shot 70mm² – 15 Ground Rod|
CADWELD PLUS Control Unit:
Required to initiate the CADWELD PLUS reaction.
Order the Control Unit separately.
Part Number: PLUSCU2L6.
Due to a policy of continual product development, specifications are subject to change without notice.