Cadweld PlusOne Shot
- Easy-to-use electronic ignition. No starting material needed
- Extremely durable disposable ceramic outer body eliminates the graphite mold and frame
- Produces a permanent connection that will not loosen or corrode
- Fits both plain and threaded copper-bonded and full-size steel and stainless steel ground rods
- NEC® compliant
- cULus® Listed
Permanent Exothermic Connections without the Mold
CADWELD PLUS ONE SHOT produces a permanent exothermic connection to a ground rod that will not loosen, corrode or increase in resistance for the life of the installation. The convenient single-use package makes the connection to the ground rod without a mold or starting material. Thanks to the electronic CADWELD PLUS Control Unit, welds can now be completed up to 6 ft. (1.8 m) away, increasing weld flexibility in hard-to- reach areas. The refractory ceramic body on the CADWELD PLUS ONE SHOT is more durable than conventional ceramic and resists breaking.
Installation Is Easy!
1. After preparing the ground rod and wire, position the CADWELD PLUS ONE SHOT and attach the lead to the control unit.
2. Ignite the CADWELD PLUS ONE SHOT with the electronic CADWELD PLUS Control Unit.
3. After one minute, break off the ceramic crucible. It can also be left in place, if desired.
CADWELD PLUS ONE SHOT
CADWELD PLUS Control Unit:
Required to initiate the CADWELD PLUS reaction.
Order the Control Unit separately.
Part Number: PLUSCU.
Due to a policy of continual product development, specifications are subject to change without notice.